Monday, January 21, 2013

Today's Writing Prompt is all about forums!

What crochet forums do I frequent? Which ones do I spend the most time visiting? Do I participate in the discussions?

I am a member of CrochetVille. I don't post frequently but I do spend quite a bit of time reading others posts.

And I am also a member of Ravelry. I am a bit more active at this forum.

Some other Forums that I would like to join and become an active member of include:

CrochetHappyforum -  very inviting and friendly sounding name!
CrochetTalk -  welcomes knitting discussion as well (another of my passions)
CrochetMe -  well organized forum.


I do need to focus on becoming an active participating member of these communities. The friendship and fellowship are very important aspects, of which I am more on the timid side of socialization.

No comments:

Post a Comment